NeuroFit: Movement for Life
Brought to you by Dow Rummel Village Wellness Department
NeuroFit is a program for people with Parkinson’s disease or Multiple Sclerosis. Provided by Dow Rummel Village, supported by the National Parkinson Foundation South Dakota Chapter and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society Upper Midwest Chapter.
What is NeuroFit?
NeuroFit is a proactive approach to slowing the progression of MS, PD, and other neurological movement disorders. The goal is to help anticipate, delay, and prevent symptoms. In this specialized program, clients receive individual attention in private, small group sessions. NeuroFit teaches self awareness and conscious muscle control.
The NeuroFit Program includes:
- Stretching and Loosening Joints
- Balance, Coordination, and Strength
- Power Breathing Vocal Exercises and Speech Training
- Going to the Floor Gracefully and Recovering from a Fall
- Hand Grip and Dexterity Training
- Monthly Support Group
- Monthly Care Partners Group
- $25 Assessment
- $30 Monthly NeuroFit Membership
Dow Rummel Village
1321 W Dow Rummel St.
Sioux Falls, SD 57104